Beloved Netflix “Masterpiece” Series Officially Set for a Film Continuation
After years of delays and quiet updates, Netflix has finally confirmed that the long-awaited Call My Agent! movie is on the way. The film, based on the popular French series also known as Dix pour cent, is now officially set to arrive in September, bringing back much of the original cast for a new story.
The news was first made clear during a recent promotional appearance in Cannes, where members of the cast reunited for a photocall and also took part in a TV interview on France Télévisions’ C à Vous. According to a report from Variety, the event included new filmed material that will be used in the upcoming movie. Soon after, Netflix released a short preview scene showing Camille Cottin as Andréa Martel and Laure Calamy as Noémie Leclerc. The platform also confirmed a global release date of September 10, 2026.
The project has been in development for several years. Netflix France even teased it earlier in 2025, and by December 2025, the official social media accounts confirmed that filming had wrapped. Production mainly took place in Paris and surrounding areas. Netflix has now placed the movie in its 2026 lineup, showing strong support for the return of one of its most successful French series.
The movie also includes some surprising guest appearances. Reports confirmed that George Clooney and Eva Longoria will both appear in the film. In an interview with Variety, writer Fanny Herrero explained how Clooney’s involvement came together, saying, “At one point, we thought we’re making the Call My Agent! movie, so let’s go all out!” She also noted that Clooney agreed to shoot his scenes in a single day and in one location. On Eva Longoria’s role, Herrero said her presence connects to wider conversations about international versions of the series and her work as a producer.
The official story picks up years after the original series ended. The agency has already shut down, and Andréa is now trying to direct her first movie. Things quickly go wrong when her lead actor leaves and her production begins falling apart. In desperation, she turns to Noémie, who now works in reality television, believing she can control her. But as more problems pile up, old colleagues return, and tensions rise again in unexpected ways.
The original series was first launched in 2015 and quickly became a global success after Netflix picked up international rights. It helped boost the careers of its cast, especially Camille Cottin, and became known for its sharp humor and behind-the-scenes look at the film industry. Over time, it also inspired several international remakes in countries like India, Italy, and South Korea.

Speaking about the return, creator Fanny Herrero said, “They are so inspiring, I love them all.” She also added in another interview with Variety that the story might not be the end of the franchise, saying, “No one’s in prison, they haven’t stopped at all. Anything is possible.”
With most of the original cast back, a returning creative team, and global attention building again, the Call My Agent! movie is shaping up to be one of Netflix’s biggest international releases in 2026.
Have something to add? Let us know in the comments!

