Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Can’t Keep Hands off Each Other at NBA All-Star Game
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry turned heads at the NBA All-Star Game this past Sunday, February 15, showing just how close they are. The couple enjoyed a courtside date at the Intuit Dome in Inglewood, California, and seemed completely absorbed in each other. Meghan, 44, was spotted holding Harry’s leg and grasping his hand during the game.
The NBA’s official social media shared a sweet moment on video, showing Meghan stroking Harry’s arm while the camera captured them on the big screen. “They both smiled and waved enthusiastically,” a source noted, as the couple looked relaxed in their casual outfits.
Meghan kept things simple in a navy sweater and matching trousers, while Harry, 41, wore a black button-down with jeans. Sitting just a few seats away was Queen Latifah, adding even more star power to the evening.
Other famous faces were also in the arena, including former President Barack Obama and Michelle Obama. This public outing came a day after Meghan shared a rare Valentine’s photo of Harry with their four-year-old daughter, Lilibet, giving fans another glimpse into their family life.
MEGHAN and HARRY! 👋👋 pic.twitter.com/qGq80njfIJ
— #NBAAllStar (@NBAAllStar) February 15, 2026
Beyond basketball, Meghan has been busy growing her lifestyle brand, As Ever. Earlier this month, she shared a quick video from her home office in Montecito while giving Harry a gift. The clip showed her handing him a bar of her new white chocolate with edible flower sprinkles. “Thank you, love you,” Harry said as he accepted the treat, clearly enjoying the gesture.
The couple has also been active with their production company, Archewell Productions. They recently attended the Sundance Film Festival for the premiere of their documentary, Cookie Queens, which follows four young girls competing in Girl Scout cookie sales. Meghan said the project felt personal to her as a former scout herself.
Looking ahead, Meghan is reportedly planning a full cookbook to release this spring. The book is expected to include family recipes and entertaining tips similar to her former blog, The Tig. There are also rumors she may expand her brand internationally, including into the UK, suggesting big plans for her business this year.
While their media projects have received mixed reviews, Meghan’s focus on culinary and lifestyle ventures seems to be gaining momentum. From sold-out product launches to high-profile public appearances, she is carving out a strong identity in California while staying closely connected to Harry.
Have something to add? Let us know in the comments.


