The Top 10 Unmistakable Comic Book Catch Phrases Of All Time
Comic books are more than just fun to read. Comics provide an escape into a world in which we will truly never know. They are an outlet for the everyday life that we all live. They have given the world some of the best storylines it will ever know. And they teach us about what we need to learn.
They have given the world some of the most iconic characters it has ever seen. They have given the world some of the most eclectic teams ever assembled. And more than that, they have given the world some of the best catchphrases in existence.
While it’s tough to pinpoint the best of the best, it is possible to put together a list of 10 of them.
In saying all that, here are The Top 10 Unmistakable Comic Book Catch Phrases Of All Time.
1. Captain America – “Avengers assemble!”
2. Superman – “Great Krypton!”
3. Green Lantern – “In brightest day, in blackest night…!”
4. The Thing – “It’s clobberin’ time!”
5. Judge Dredd – “I am the law!”
6. Michaelangelo – “Cowabunga!”
7. Shazam – “Shazam!”
8. Lion-o – “Thundercats, Ho!”
9. Stan Lee – “With great power, comes great responsibility.”
10. Wolverine – “Bub!”
And there you go, The Top 10 Unmistakable Comic Book Catch Phrases Of All Time. Are they different from mine? Did I miss some? Do you think there are some more memorable than these ones? I’d love to hear what yours are in the comments below.